SPORTS FACILITY ACCESS REGULATIONS – COVID19
This annex to the general circuit regulations contains the special provisions in the context of the COVID-19 measures and supplements the existing circuit use conditions as they apply today.
The Covid-19 pandemic and the directives issued by the various authorities in this context oblige us to impose additional measures to practice our sport as safely as possible. Of course, the generally applicable governmental guidelines will continue to apply. The measures listed below complement these guidelines and apply to everyone on the Karting Des Fagnes site. All drivers and any accompanying persons who enter the site explicitly accept the application of these rules.
We urge everyone to respect these rules, with common sense and courtesy! These measures can be modified at any time according to the injunctions of the authorities or simply for a better protection of the athletes. So please also check our website regularly for updates.
General rules of thumb:
- Stay home if you are sick or have symptoms.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Keep at least 5 feet away
- Limit your physical social contact.
- Use a new tissue with each use and dispose of it in a trash can.
- No tissue? Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Wear a mask on public transportation and in crowded public places.
- On the site of Karting Des Fagnes, wearing a mask is highly recommended and mandatory if a safety distance of 1M50 is not possible (example: distance between coach and driver).
- Grouping of 4 maximum allowed with mask.
- Removing the mask to eat / drink / smoke is possible but keeping a distance of 5M.
- A pilot is entitled to 1 mechanic and 1 companion.
- A Covid manager is responsible for enforcing the rules.
- Cafeteria = take-out only, only 1 person at a time for order taking.
- For non-members, registration must be done online or using the QR code outside.
For more information: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/fr/
Failure to comply with the rules in this appendix will result in administrative sanctions, such as fines and exclusion from access to the sites for a short or long period.
In particular, coaches and drivers with racing licenses are individuals with an exemplary role to play in enforcing these rules.
- People admitted
- 1 major private pilot = 1 pilot + 1 mechanic.
- 1 minor private pilot = 1 pilot + 1 mechanic.
- External visitors are not allowed.
- Track rights:
- The track rights for the day are sold at the counter of the cafeteria, specially arranged for the circumstance (queue with tracing on the ground of the distances of 1M50 to respect / only 1 person at a time to take the track rights)
- Preference is given to card payments and contactless payments.
- Kart Shop
- Shipping of orders is desirable.
- Health regulations
- Mouth masks are strongly advised for all persons who come into contact with each other on site, although the 1.5 meter distance is guaranteed
- Mask use is mandatory for all persons coming into contact with each other at the site if the 1.5 meter distance cannot be guaranteed
- The tour owner cannot be held responsible for the provision of masks. This responsibility rests with the individual participants on site.
- If there is any doubt about the health of a visitor, he or she will leave the site at the simple request of the circuit owner (or his or her staff/volunteers).
- Disinfectant gel and washing facilities
Disinfectant gel will be provided at the various locations:
- Track rights sales point
Before entering these areas, we specifically ask that you use these products.
- Respect distance rules!
- Possible light structures must be 2 meters apart
- Possible tents should be ventilated as much as possible, sides will be left open
- Distance rules should also be applied in tents, allow 10m2 per person
- Spending overnight in the paddock is not allowed -> all persons must leave the site once training is complete
- The paddock is not a “coffee shop”, entering and exiting each other’s tents is not a good example of social distancing and should be avoided.
- Private cars may only be parked in the parking lot in front of the cafeteria!
- Closed parking lot & Pre-grid
- Respect modified inputs and outputs.
- When distance rules cannot be met, a mouth mask is mandatory.
- Use the starting positions marked on the pre-grid to ensure distance.
- Carts must be removed from the pre-grid as soon as possible and moved to the designated location.
- The cafeteria serves take-out only.
- Changing rooms and restrooms
- The locker rooms and showers will remain closed.
- The restroom facilities will be open to a limited extent. Please use disinfectant gel there before entering the facility. Wash hands thoroughly before leaving.
- Tribune and patio
- The grandstand and terrace (without furniture) will be open with strict consideration of social distancing